- High school graduate.
- Has knowledge on basic Algebra.
- Has the ability to understand simple work instruction
- Can work well with minimum supervision
- Hardworking and dependable
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Checks for non-conformance report, repair request, and for scheduled maintenance to be performed and evaluate which one is urgent and important.
- Conducts verification and evaluation on reported non-conformance or repair request, and make recommendation based on facts and other pertinent data.
- Prepares work permit, tools and materials needed for the job.
- Responsible for returning the tools and excess materials to its proper place.
- Reports minor or major accident happenings immediately to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Shall use the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when working.
- Clean debris and dust from the assigned areas
- Perform both major and minor repair work around the building such as repairing locks and installin
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the superior from time to time.