- Elementary Graduate or High School Level
- Preferably with experience in basic vehicle maintenance and troubleshooting minor vehicle operational problem
- Honest, self-motivated, hardworking and dependable
- Medium built and can sustain manual works
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Loads and unloads all types of cylinders and other products to customer’s end and vice versa.
- Assists the driver to check the customer’s job site on the position on actual full and empty cylinders.
- Assists the driver to collect all MMGC empty cylinders at customer’s job site.
- Assists the driver on the repairs and maintenance of the assigned unit.
- Reports to supervisors on the causes of the delay of delivery, collection of cylinders and other works required that would be detrimental to the interest of the company.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by the immediate supervisor.