For Our EmployeesWe provide opportunities for career growth, recognition and rewards for excellent performance and a balanced lifestyle.
The COMPANY shall continue to invest its resources in training and development for improving and enhancing the skills and performance of the employees of MEPZ Mixed Gases Corporation.
MMGC people have develop the culture of discipline, commitment, respect, honesty and loyalty.
To reinforce and promote employees’ positive attitudes, MMGC recognize on a semiannual basis those who excel in the following:
- Best in Attendance/Zero Tardiness
- Employees with most implementable suggestions.
- Elementary Graduate or High School Level
- Preferably with experience in basic vehicle maintenance and troubleshooting minor vehicle operational problem
- Honest, self-motivated, hardworking and dependable
- Medium built and can sustain manual works
Position Requirements :
- Graduate of any Technical course preferably engineering courses.
- With good scholastic records
- At least 3 years experience in Quality functions in a gas manufacturing plant
- Knowledge in QMS, ISO 9001, 5S, IQA Tools and SPC is an advantage
- Is a visionary and has strategic planning/supervisory/technical laboratory skills
- Can work well under pressure and with less supervision
- With good communication and interpersonal skills