- College Graduate
- Knowledge in QMS, ISO 9001, 5S, IQA, QC Tools and SPC is an advantage
- Is visionary and has strategic planning/ supervisory skills
- Can work well under pressure and with less supervision
- With good communication and interpersonal skills
- Takes charge for the following collation of updated monthly inventories of the following:
- Plant consumables supply
- Plant machineries and equipments spare parts
- Instruments and tools
- Other plant-related inventories
- Facilitates or assists requisition on plant needs
- Ensures that stocks/ items are withdrawn/ taken out from the warehouse only when they are authorized and properly documented.
- Oversees the conduct of year-end inventory of plant supplies, machineries and equipment.
- Checks on the proper housekeeping and sanitation of the warehouse.
- Assist in the evaluation of QMS and propose continual improvement both on services and product quality and upholds its maintenance and improvement.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned by the Head-Materials Management from time to time.